Netmail Store 5.2 coming soon!
With an array of new capabilities and improved features, the latest release of Netmail Store offers you more performance, scalability, and reliability than ever before.
Compatible with Netmail Secure and Netmail Archive
Available as an optional storage solution for both Netmail Secure and Netmail Archive.
- Prevents storage duplication and enables you to better control the flow and management of email attachments, while driving down the cost of storage and data management in Netmail Secure.
- Can be used with Netmail Archive to provide primary or secondary storage for archived data, such as email messages and email attachments.
Add more storage capacity by simply adding a new node to your Netmail Store cluster. Adding a node does not decrease performance. In fact, performance improves with each additional node.
- Eliminates the need for costly deployment of additional storage.
- Offers unbeatable performance, even as you expand your cluster.
- Expand cluster capacity as your business grows in as little as 1 Terabyte increments.
- Introduce additional capacity as easily as booting a new server.
- Improve performance and throughput with the processing power of each new node.
Netmail Store is software-only content addressed storage (CAS) that can be installed on any x86 based architecture.
- Reduces IT costs by allowing you to choose the hardware that best suits your budget.
- Eliminates hardware lock-in.
Easy to Install
Easily installed by simply booting a server with the USB thumb drive.
- Add additional server nodes to create a Netmail Store cluster.
- No provisioning required with minimal IP configuration.
- Spares you the time and energy usually needed to install a new storage solution.
Self-Healing and Self-Managing
Automatically balances its nodes, and in the event of a node failure, it replicates the content of the failed node to a healthy node.
- Offers optimal performance through load balancing.
- Keeps your data constantly available, even in the event of a node failure.
When new data is stored to Netmail Store, multiple replicas are automatically created.
- Automates data backup, mitigating data loss and unavailability.
- Eliminates the need for a second storage solution for backup purposes.
View Netmail Store's Benefits
Lower up-front acquisition costs
Netmail Store software runs on standard, commodity server hardware (x86 architecture) empowering you to select the hardware and vendor that delivers the best price and performance you want. Compared with other solutions, Netmail Store delivers lower, up-front acquisition costs.
Reduce the time you spend managing storage
Both active and archive content are managed in a single storage tier dramatically reducing the complexity associated with many storage solutions. Netmail Store automatically replicates, archives, and protects your archived content. You'll never have to provision or migrate data again.
Enjoy the flexibility that comes with changing your mind
Netmail Store does not lock you into a specific server vendor, giving you the flexibility to change vendors at any time. You can also mix server types and vendors within the same cluster if you want to. No need for a forklift transition. Simply phase out those servers and replace them. Netmail Store takes take care of the rest automatically.
Reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency
Are finding ways to reduce energy consumption and cooling costs the kind of considerations that keep you up at night? Netmail Store lets you seamlessly implement the latest green server offerings as they’re introduced to the market.
Simple to install
Boot a server with the Netmail Store USB thumb drive and in the time it takes to boot the server, you have a storage node. Simply boot additional server nodes to create a Netmail store cluster. No provisioning required and minimal IP configuration.
Minimizes your overhead
Expand your cluster capacity at your own pace in as little as 1 Terabyte increments. Introducing additional capacity is as easy as booting a new server. What's more, performance and throughput is also improved with the processing power of each new node.
View Resources for Netmail Store
To review the system requirements for Netmail Store, visit the Netmail Help Center.