Netmail 5.2 now available!
With an array of new capabilities and improved features, the latest
release of Netmail Secure makes it even easier to enforce email usage policies and block inappropriate or malicious email at the gateway than ever before.
Features an intuitive Policy Engine to help you customize Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Content Filtering, and Attachment Blocking settings based on your requirements and departmental needs.
- Mitigates email risks and facilitates deployment of policies to meet regulatory and security challenges.
- Provides statistics about system performance, giving you a real-time view into the message flow as a measure for ROI.
Delivered as a Virtualized Appliance
Is delivered as a virtual appliance to help you manage email risks more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Reduces energy and IT costs.
- Better hardware efficiency and utilization.
- Improved availability, security, and manageability of all applications.
Guarantees superior performance and scalability for improved application and data availability and simplified system management.
- Enterprise-level performance with the necessary level of built-in fault tolerance to provide improved data availability and simplified management of rapidly growing systems.
- Features extremely fast throughput for zero latency message processing.
Advanced Virus Technology
Provides multiple auto-updated virus engines to protect your messaging system from email-based security threats, such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and other malicious attacks that are constantly evolving.
- Features pro-active threat analysis to detect and mitigate virus outbreaks faster than traditional signature-based solutions.
- Provides 24/7 high-performance, layered, fully integrated virus protection at the gateway.
- Unpacks archived email attachments without the need for any external programs.
Multi-Tiered Spam Engines
Provides multiple auto-updated spam engines that inspect the attributes of email messages and the unstructured content in the body of messages. Secure tests numerous connection-level data points, such as DNS and MX record verification, to deliver unrivalled accuracy with the lowest possible rate of false positives and protect you against the onslaught of image spam and PDF spam.
- 100% configurable to provide enterprise-class organizations with the exact level of protection required.
- Uses advanced pattern recognition and AI technologies, as well as heuristic filtering to accurately identify spam.
- Unique content-agnostic technology detects and blocks spam in any language.
Content Filtering and Attachment Blocking
Allows administrators to configure policies to block attachments and filter content, preventing new types of viruses or unwanted email from entering the messaging and collaboration system.
- Supports the use of keywords and RegEx to power custom filters & corporate footers for standardized email use.
- Allows you to block unwanted file content and quickly deploy corporate policies.
- Scans and quarantines inbound and outbound messages to meet compliance requirements.
With the addition of the Outbound Limits module in Netmail Secure, you can now protect your reputation by monitoring the outgoing mail in your organization for suspicious activity. Spammers and phishers often try to compromise legitimate email accounts to send or relay spam which can result in your domain being blacklisted. That kind of damage to an organization’s reputation can take a long time to repair, and often requires hundreds of hours of extra work by administrators. Outbound Limits monitors outgoing mail and, if suspicious activity is suspected, can be configured to notify an administrator and stop the flow of outbound mail from the compromised email account.
Netmail Secure now includes a message tracking feature. Designed to help administrators respond to email inquiries from users about the status of inbound or outbound email messages, message tracking enables you to rapidly find email messages so you can move on to other tasks.
View Netmail Secure's Benefits
Control email storage growth at the gateway
Don’t let email attachments slow down your mail server. Netmail Secure helps you control the growth of email storage at the gateway by removing attachments from email messages and replacing the attachment with a URL in the body of the email. With smart attachment management, you’ll reduce your email storage requirements and improve mail server performance.
Go green and reduce your environmental footprint
Delivered as a software download, Netmail Secure is deployed on a virtual machine which means not only will you reduce your environmental footprint, you'll also be up and running in less than an hour.
Never update another virus signature again
With Netmail Secure, our multi-layered spam and virus engines are auto-updated with the latest and greatest filters in the industry. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out the Virus Bulletin Benchmark and see how Netmail stacks up against the competitors. (Hint: Our spam catch rate was 99.87%.)
Empower your end users
Empower your end users and let them manage their own spam quarantines with Netmail Secure. Let them choose to manage their quarantine through regularly-sent email quarantine reports or via the web. Both methods feature one-click capabilities including release, report, delete, allow, block, and more. You can even let them create their own allow/block lists, freeing up your time so you can concentrate on other tasks.
Show your boss what a good job you're going
Need to show your boss how many email messages containing viruses, spam, blocked attachments, or other filtered content are being stopped at the gateway? Or how good a job you’re doing protecting the organization’s messaging system? The Executive Reports feature of Netmail Secure allows you to send customized Executive Reports
containing event information to anyone inside your organization. Executive Reports provide statistics for both incoming and outgoing messages and can be customized with specific information and content to suit the exact needs of the recipient—whether that recipient is another email admin, a member of the management staff, or your CEO.
Send encrypted email without needing a degree in cryptographic algorithms
Your end users shouldn't be required to understand cryptographic algorithms, or be required to make decisions about what to encrypt, and when, and for whom. Netmail SecureSend eliminates the complexity traditionally associated with email encryption technologies, and makes it easy to use and transparent to both senders and recipients.
View Resources for Netmail Secure
To review the system requirements for Netmail Secure, visit the Netmail Help Center.