Mitigate Email Risk to Ensure an Optimal Learning Environment
Email message retention for compliance and backup is extremely important to schools, universities, and local governments. According to the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, public schools and local governments must provide the capability to respond to Open Records requests in a timely manner. Failure on the part of a city government, or educational institution, to provide the information could result in court sanctions, fines, and loss of federal funding.
Messaging Architects assists organizations that are evolving to paperless and web-based transactions (e-government) so their staff can access electronic records quickly, leading to better client service.
Education & Public Sector Benefits:
Solutions for Education & Public Sector:
- Email Security: Netmail Secure: Email policy enforcement, content filtering, anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- Email Archiving: Netmail Archive: Policy-based email archiving and e-discovery with sub-second search capabilities.
- Email Storage: Netmail Store: A cost-effective and high performance, clustered storage solution.
- Free Web Mail: Netmail: A highly scalable, high performance email solution
for the web.
- Services: Get expert help defining policies, managing email risk and compliance, and maximizing email system performance.
- Migration Services: Get help migrating to Exchange 2010.
Some Of Our Education & Public Sector Customers